Thursday, April 14, 2005

Why I bother sometimes...

I swear the Riddler isn’t even trying anymore.

So last night I get this “cryptic” message given to me by James Gordon. It had been thrown through the GCPD window attached to a big green question mark. (I wonder who it could be? Killer Croc?)

The message followed the old formula: "when is a something like a something else?". This time it read:
When is 14a Stoutmire St like my secret headquarters?
Christ Gordon! Do I have to do all the work?

Robin, bless him, was still trying to make out like it was hard. He was all like “Hmmm, maybe we should put it through the bat-computer” And even when the computer spat out “WTF!?” Robin was still saying things like “Maybe it’s a trap”.

It SO wasn’t a trap.

Seriously though, how much is the Riddler paying his goons to dress up in bright green tuxedos?

No comments: