Monday, April 11, 2005

Welcome to the Batblog

Greetings Chum

I have decided to use the enormous power of my bat-computer to do more than just unravel the evil schemes of my many nemeses. With my new high-speed internet connection and a Blogger account (thanks Oracle) I can take the fight for good to the information super-highway.

I hope that with this blog I can show more of my human side. I have always maintained that criminals are a cowardly superstitious lot but that means it’s just that much harder to communicate with them. Sometimes I think that maybe I should just get rid of the cowl and the cape and talk to them one on one, really show who I am and maybe that will change.

But then I realise it is so much cooler being all angsty and hiding in the shadows and such.

Ah, my MS Outlook mail system has informed me that another crime has occurred. I will return… (sssssshhhhooshhhh)…oh, smoke bombs don’t have the same effect on the internet as they do in abandoned warehouses.

No comments: