Monday, April 11, 2005

Welcome to the Batblog

Greetings Chum

I have decided to use the enormous power of my bat-computer to do more than just unravel the evil schemes of my many nemeses. With my new high-speed internet connection and a Blogger account (thanks Oracle) I can take the fight for good to the information super-highway.

I hope that with this blog I can show more of my human side. I have always maintained that criminals are a cowardly superstitious lot but that means it’s just that much harder to communicate with them. Sometimes I think that maybe I should just get rid of the cowl and the cape and talk to them one on one, really show who I am and maybe that will change.

But then I realise it is so much cooler being all angsty and hiding in the shadows and such.

Ah, my MS Outlook mail system has informed me that another crime has occurred. I will return… (sssssshhhhooshhhh)…oh, smoke bombs don’t have the same effect on the internet as they do in abandoned warehouses.

1 comment:

Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Wow THE batman. How long have i followed your adventurs flying high over Gothem, your ventures with the JLA and of course your team up with other heros. Aww how sweet it is to know that even as an adult my childhood can live on in realm of the internet.