Thursday, September 01, 2005

Where have you been?

O blog, how I have abandoned thee.

Here is a run down of bad guys taken down since I last posted:

  • Joker
  • Killer Croc
  • Riddler
  • Harley Quinn
  • Joker
  • Alien invaders
  • Robin (I told him to keep his part of the cave clean)
  • Joker
  • Magneto (in some crazy cross-dimension thing)
  • <>and Joker

I swear to god I am going to go over to Arkham and review their locks!

I laugh at all the criminals who are now complaining about petrol for their get-away cars. Ha! As I mentioned before I drive a converted (or pimped) Toyota Prius. As such fuel shortages do not worry this Dark Knight.

I have been doing some research. If my calculations are correct then the Steelers are looking good to take AFC. I have pre-ordered my new jersey and it should be here soon. Here is a crude artist’s impression. Very, very crude.

Well that killed ten minutes of “downtime between robberies and murders here in Gotham. So long and keep your nose clean!

2 comments:

bluelily18 said...

Batman,

Well, I have to say, it's certainly about time. I was wondering when you'd post again. I was getting worried ^_^.

TTYL ^_^

Anonymous said...

I'm In the Batcave now let's glue some nipples onto all your costumesMuwhahhhaaaaa! now let's see what's on your computer ok what's with all the the pictures of supergirl in comprimising postiions/