Sunday, October 09, 2005

Wooooooo-oooooo-oo-o

What a party! I must have been out of it for weeks. Man last thing I remember was this redhead wearing…I dunno some kind of “plant dress” thing…offering to buy me a drink. So I was all like “sure” and that’s the last thing I can recall.

Robin said he found me by the river with a stupid grin all over my face and my wallet empty. Lucky I had all my Bat-stuff in my other pants.

See it was one of those gala fundraisers that I have to go to and get liquored up to maintain my appearance as a billionaire playboy… shit! Um…sorry that should say “Brazilian playboy”, that’s right my secret identity is Brazilian. (He he he, suckers).

Robin’s been going to all the local haunts to try and find out stuff about this “plant woman”. I have been drinking raw eggs blended with B-vitamins. Yes it does taste that gross.

So while Robin’s out and about I though I’d stop the old blog and see what was happening…

Vegeta came by and said:

I'm In the Batcave now let's glue some nipples onto all your costumes Muwhahhhaaaaa! Now let's see what's on your computer ok what's with all the pictures of Supergirl in compromising positions


Oh grow up Vegeta. And those pictures are not for other people to know about.

Galen popped in and said:

Give Bruce my regards

I do not personally know billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne but if I see him I will pass on those salutations…because I’m not him you know…seriously.

Bluelily18 worried me by saying:

Batman,

Well, I have to say, it's certainly about time. I was wondering when you'd post again. I was getting worried ^_^.

TTYL ^_^

First I’m worried because people have been reading this regularly and I have been so damn lax. Secondly, the always welcome, Bluelily18 included some strange code: “TTYL ^_^”. My Bat-computer can’t figure it out. It seems I have another nemesis who sends me crazy codes.

Finally 122272 came past and told me that:

[My blog will] be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about penis enlargement reviews) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about penis enlargement reviews related articles and subjects.

Penis enlargement is cool? People review penis enlargements? What is a penis enlargement-related subject? Yes that will be in completely different area to my blog which has, to this point, yet to mention or review penis enlargement. [God forbid this guy becomes one of my nemeses].

I am so sorry that I have had so much down time bat-fans, but I’m back now and criminals had better……

Sorry had to go throw up; stupid drink-spiking plant-woman! Where was I? Oh, yeah. Bad guys, watch it! [Note the picture of me looking fearsome]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The costume thing was that freak Joker's idea. made a little money off of it ( The Clown Prince of Stupid bet me I wouldn't do it.) I won't tell Kal-el about the pictures though. And don't worry Mr Wa.. Batman Joker doesn't know your Identity and I hate him to much to tell him.

Anonymous said...

ummmmmm, ok,going here was apparently a mistake, all it talked about were bat nipples and bat penis enlargement, who created this and why?? please delete this site immediatelly, please?????? it scared me beyond belief, and go to hell shortly after you delete it b/c you belong there...thank you..

- very concerned citizen.