Monday, June 20, 2005

I haven’t posted in a while. Where have I been?

Like I’m going to tell you! I’m Batman fer Chrissake! Oh, I’ve been staking out the mob-house down on the pier. Jeez, guys.

That stuff about the mob-house was a joke by the way. All mobsters down at the pier you are not currently under surveillance. Or are you? No, you’re not.

Or are you? No. I’m just messing with ya.

But seriously, stay outa trouble.

So imagine me, “the” Batman. Stern, dark, shadowy haunting the nightmares of the criminal underworld. Now imagine me grinning from ear to ear like the Joker, holding wads and wads of cash (which I may swim around in later) after this weekend’s takings of the new Batman movie.

Adrian kindly wrote and said: “Batman Begins is the best comic-book based movie ever made. In my opinion. Unless the sequels are better!

Thank you Adrian. The bat-team here enjoys feedback.

I believe that with the line “Unless the sequels are better!” Adrian is implying that the sequels ARE better. But the sequels haven’t been made yet, unless Adrian is talking about the J. Schumacher “nipple-flicks”, Batman and Robin and Batman Forever, in which case Adrian is crazy (or Adrian is a pseudonym of J. Schumacher).

This can mean ONLY one thing. Adrian is some kind of time traveller! Trust me I’m the world’s greatest detective.

I personally have yet to see the new film, but I am told by Bat-friends (and some people I shook down for evidence) that it is a “visually stunning piece of film noir”.

Take THAT Spiderman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol