Monday, November 07, 2005

Weird internet happenings Bat-blog-buddies. I was put onto this website by a close acquaintance, who I will call Al. No that’s too easy…let’s call him…Fred. The comics are on the “weird” side to say the least. Sometimes I wonder what Al Fred has been doing on the net.

On the site I found this comic:
(Note: This is only the first half; follow this link to read the whole thing)

It’s like they took my life and put it into a comic strip.

ps: for those who care, Ra's Al Ghul was just preparing a written press statement through his publicist (who is also Tom Cruise's sister)

3 comments:

Vegeta said...

Wait Kal -El has been putting the evil comments on your Blog? weird the Few times I ran into him he seemed Kind of I dunno Boring Like A farmboy from From Smallville or Something.

Anonymous said...

Nope not my pop If ayone in the El Family was going to say anything to bat-loser it would be me. and that wold be Stop molesting Robin!

Gaia said...

Ha ha! "Cup o'soup"
I would love to hear you say that out loud!