Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Gotham, what a dump.

Hi, Nightwing here. Bru- I mean Batman's away at the moment attending a monofilament convention in Alantic City. While he's away I'm looking after the kids. Batgirl is causing me grief. I don't think she can see through her costume: I had to watch her walk into a lamp post today.

Is it too much to ask that there be at least one barrista in Gotham who can brew me a cup of java without burning the coffee? And what's with this frothy muck on every damn cup of coffee? If I wanted froth I'd hang a bowl under a dog's mouth. I sure as hell don't want it in my cup of joe.

And rubber bands! What's with rubber bands being all stretchy like?

1 comment:

Robin said...

Dude!

With Batman gone, can we have a party?

And the reason Batgirl was walking into stuff might be cause I gave her an itsy-bitsy bit of alcohol.

Or it might be the mask. Yep, lets blame the mask.